Grant Application Deadlines
Due to increased demand and finite resources, The Thrift Shop of Aspen will only accept complete grant applications that are submitted by these deadlines.
PLEASE NOTE: NEW GRANT DEADLINES EFFECTIVE April 2015
- December 1st 2015 (Grants/Presentations scheduled for January-April 2016)
- March 1st 2016 (Grants/Presentations scheduled for May-September 2016)
- September 1st 2016 (Grants/Presentations scheduled for October-December 2016)
- December 1st 2016 (Grants/Presentations scheduled for January-April 2017)
We do not make grants in August.
It is your responsibility to submit your application in sufficient time to match your organization’s programming and accounting needs. We will not remind you. If you miss a deadline you will be placed in the next granting cycle for possible consideration.
Returning Grantees must include a Donation Report Form for funds previously received at the same time as submitting any new application.
Applying for a Grant
- Click for Grant Application Requirements.pdf
- Methods for filling out the Grant Packet:
a.Word: Grant Application.doc
(Includes: Grant Application, Donation Report, & School Administrator Support Form)
Word and email are our preferred methods. Do not be constrained by the size of the “blocks” on the application as they will expand as you type.
b. PDF: 2016 Thrift Grant Packet.pdf
If you do not have access to Word, print and fill out by hand and fax to 1-888-583-8315.
- Title all documents you are sending to include the current year, organization name, & document title.
Example: 2013-WeGiveInc-GrantApplication or (GrantReport, 501(c)(3)…)
- Email all documents in one (1) email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title the subject of your email with your organization name & Grant Packet
- In the body of the email, please include a list of the documents you have attached.
- You will hear from the Thrift Shop to schedule a presentation at the Aspen Elk’s Club, 3rd floor.
- Prepare maximum 5 minute presentation plus a Q&A.
- You will be notified of our decision by mail.
All forms, including the Donation Report Form, can be found in the Grant Packet.